Thursday, June 22, 2023

How likely am I to have loose skin when I reach my goal weight?

Hi y'all!

This is something I've been wondering about for a while, and something that I may or may not have been using as an excuse not to be losing weight. I'm 18, female, and 5'8", and I currently weigh about 152 pounds. I'd like to lose 25 to 30. Am I likely to have loose skin if I lose this amount of weight? How much of a difference would weight loss speed have on this? I've read that strength training and exercise can make a difference in this. Would it be likely to in my case?

I want to make it clear that I know how incredibly vain this is. I'm been resisting posting because of that, but I just can't stop wondering and figured that if anyone could help me, it would be the lovely people in this group.

submitted by /u/walking-snail
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/u9dCWQE

No comments:

Post a Comment