Saturday, June 24, 2023

Wore a dress in public today just because and didnt completely hate my body

Just want to warn in advance that I am talking about some body issues here

But anyway. I’ve been insecure about my body for as long as I can remember, even before I was ever overweight (I wish I could be as fat as I thought I was at like 13 haha). I always tried to do everything I could to excuse myself from having to change into my gym clothes at school because I hated shorts so much and showing any part of my awful legs.

So feeling okay in my body despite having a long way to go weight loss wise feels like a big deal. It was just a plain casual black dress. I know I’m far from thin still, but I felt like it suit my body type well, and it was comfortable. It makes me more excited about buying new clothes and trying them on as I lose more weight. I still am really uncertain about feeling lovable as I currently am, but it felt good to not want to completely hide myself.

submitted by /u/HummingbirdsAllegory
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/57APtib

No comments:

Post a Comment