Tuesday, June 6, 2023

My clothes are too big! But it’s kinda a problem? NSV?!

I (24F) 5”9/176cm SW: 89kg CW: 78kg GW: 70kg have lost a fair bit of weight over the past 4 months and I am really happy with my progress. I’ve lost 11kg with my goal of losing 8kg more. I’ve been doing CICO (1700 per day) and I also exercise a lot (because I like it) such as running/swimming/biking to work/sport. I don’t eat the calories back from exercise (unless I’m super duper hungry).

I have lost 7kg with CICO/exercise specifically since March, and the other 4kg naturally after changing my diet and quitting sugar last October.

My problem is actually not with shirts… all this exercise has beefed up my shoulders… but my pants, especially my work pants, are all MASSIVE on me now and they look really silly.

Since I still have 8kg to go, I have no idea what to do since getting them tailored would be pointless. I also don’t really want to buy new clothes because they will end up not fitting me too.

What have you guys been doing on your weight loss journey for clothes that don’t fit you anymore, but you still need / like?

submitted by /u/Stelljanin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cP0Ixak

No comments:

Post a Comment