Thursday, June 8, 2023

Back to starting weight two years later

I started my weight loss journey in (well forever ago) June of 2021 after hitting my highest weight of 358.8 and feeling miserable after photos of a very memorable day.

I started to lose weight gradually and then in December of 2021 I started phentermine and topiramate, to help me lose weight. I was 341 pounds at that point.

My lowest weight I have recorded was 300.8 on August 2nd 2022. The last other recorded weight I have is 309 in the end of September 2022.

I since have been off the topiramate and phentermine, and have gone back up to my today reading of 348.6 pounds.

I feel absolutely miserable in my skin. Everything is worse than it was before, I have stomach fat that hangs down much lower than before. My arms are jigglier and harder to get into sleeves.

I guess overall I'm just wanting to vent but I really need to find a way to lose the weight again. Anyone who's still here reading, have you gone through this? Do I just need to start the meds again? Im afraid to go to the doctor again after gaining it all back.

submitted by /u/Hatchwagon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/035wjI2

No comments:

Post a Comment