Saturday, June 17, 2023

Losing Water Weight is underrated!

I wanted to offer some positive strokes to the newer folks who have just begun their weight loss journey.

We all want to celebrate that whoosh of weight loss in our first week. But then some killjoy inevitably comments that really it’s mostly water weight.

I know, thanks. I don’t care.

I LOVE being able to button my fly to the top on those tight jeans .. that slide over my hips just a little easier. I love seeing a bit of contour in my face .. seeing that number fall on the scale.. knowing that I actually do have agency in improving the shape of my body.. confidence that this could pay off if I stay at it.

And I hate the feeling of being bloated- hard to describe exactly what makes it so uncomfortable, but I notice the difference when I’m drier and properly hydrated.

I wonder if other folks get a kick out of the water weight loss and just allow themselves to celebrate without judgement.

submitted by /u/Endless_Yuck
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/i4dxQqG

No comments:

Post a Comment