Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Not losing weight

For the past year (actually a little longer) I've eaten exactly the same as my husband everyday, apart from about 3 special occasions we haven't attended together. His weight doesn't change, he's firmly within his healthy range for his height with room for movement. He doesn't excersize. We both have desk jobs. When I first began eating the same foods and portion sizes as him around 14 months ago, I lost a fluctuating amount between 10-14 pounds. I was 19 stone, im currently hovering around 18s 9p.

I understand people have different metabolisms, but im trying to understand what else might be at play here. I've been to the doctors about hormone imbalances, but nothing came of it. If I eat less than my husband to try and speed up weight loss, im into quite a large calorie deficit and I notice a decline in my mood, I get headaches, I'm exhausted quicker. It doesnt feel healthy or sustainable. I try my best to excersize or at least move my body, however I do have an ongoing hip issue that holds me back at times.

If anyone could shed some light on the science behind why I can't seem to alter my weight, or share similar experiences, I would be very grateful 😌

submitted by /u/Fleuristie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eDXmlY8

No comments:

Post a Comment