Thursday, June 22, 2023

Anxiety as goal weight gets nearer

I’m 29F, 5’ 2” and started at 170lb at the end of January with a goal weight of 120lb. Through CICO and intermittent fasting I’m now down to 125lb, but my goal weight being so close is giving me anxiety. Weight loss has turned kind of addicting for me, just watching the number on the scale going down and dropping pants sizes. I’m not feeling ready to be without that dopamine hit I guess? And I thought I’d feel better about myself once I got back to my goal weight (my pre-pregnancy weight) but to me I don’t look that different than when I started, which makes the “success” feel a little flat. Anybody else been anxious/kinda sad about reaching their goal weight? How do you deal with that?

submitted by /u/lexicution17
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/as05DwW

No comments:

Post a Comment