Monday, June 5, 2023

Thanks for helping me break through my eating habit/disorder

Just wanted to thank everyone who replied to my last post

This is what made me realize the weight loss method I was using was very unhealthy, especially for someone at my age.

Reading people’s replies worried me, got me to bring up the topic with my doctor.

I was told it was significantly unhealthy to be eating that little every day (while being at a healthy weight)

Transitioned from eating 500-1000 calories daily (at 15 years old, 5’8, and 150lbs)

To eating around 2,500 a day as well as being active.

i can definitely notice my mood is better and i feel much more full.

Thanks

submitted by /u/saltypepper559
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mYkA5tN

No comments:

Post a Comment