Thursday, June 29, 2023

Losing weight with mental health issues

I 21F am about 170lbs. I had an eating disorder a couple years ago and my lowest weight was 125lbs. Since my recovery I have gained a huge amount of weight and am now the largest I've ever been (-10lbs of recent weight loss). Anyways, I have been struggling to lose weight because of my mental health. I am bipolar and I tend to eat excessively during my depressive states and eat too little during my manic states. I keep gaining and losing the same 5lbs. I try to exercise consistently but when my depression gets bad enough I can't even get out of bed let alone get to the gym. I am not sure what I can do to help myself be more consistent and get to a healthy weight. Any advice?

submitted by /u/momslovemoms
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7mnHdky

No comments:

Post a Comment