Saturday, June 17, 2023

Brazilian male 39 years old 6'1 (1.86m) and 491 lbs (223kg).

Hi guys. So, that's it. I have 491lbs and started this week my journey of weight loss. I did bariatric surgery in july of 2010 with the same weight of today and had lost 271 lbs (123kg) in 18 months. But I re-gained all that anount again along the years. I'm scared and sad, but will try my best once again to get back control of my life.

I've started a diet based on fruits, vegetables, tuna and chicken in june 13. Every week I'll check my weight and share the progress with you all. I wish all the best to any of you. I will wrote down every advice do you have, this is so much important to me. Excuse me for my bad english, hope you all understand what I have said. Thanks

submitted by /u/Due-Ad8782
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/igwY1G9

No comments:

Post a Comment