Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Super Reduced Appetite

I'm a little over a month in to CICO weight loss with a base caloric goal of 1650 cal/day. I tend to hit around 1500-1600 each day in addition to about 400 cal burned daily. I'm just now starting back with weight lifting, so I know I need to be sure to hit my calorie goals, but lately I find myself feeling like I'm force feeding myself.

I enjoy the food, but after about 5-6 bites, I'm no longer hungry.I also don't typically feel too hungry lately even ahead of a meal. As a reference, I tend to eat home cooked meals of chicken and roasted veggies or chicken with salads. I mix it up with some "cheats" like flatbread pizzas and go out to eat about once or twice a week, so it's really nothing to do with being bored with repetition, and I want to stress that I've enjoyed each meal.

Anyway, has this happened to anyone? What do you recommend to make sure you hit caloric goals while also choosing nutritionally dense foods?

Side note: I intermittent fast 16:8 12 PM-8PM each day.

submitted by /u/2Not5A6Bot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xuSlQ5j

No comments:

Post a Comment