Saturday, June 10, 2023

What do you use to visualize weight loss? I think of butter

What does everyone think of when considering the amount of weight to lose or amount of weight lost? I find it helpful to think in terms of butter. Here in aus butter comes in 500g blocks wrapped in paper and I think of weight loss in terms of kilograms so two blocks of butter equals one kilo.

I want to lose 5kg (in the immediate future but have much more to lose) so I have 10 blocks of butter to lose. I imagine a pile of blocks of butter and how big and heavy that would be to carry home from the shops and then how that effort is translated to the everyday effort for my body. I also visualise how those 10 blocks are distributed on my body and sculpting the butter off and creating blocks from where I hold additional weight.

I don't know if anyone does the same and if this even a healthy way of thinking about fat on my body but if you're into visualisation to achieve a goal what are you doing? They can be fitness goals not necessarily just physical changes but I'm so curious to see if anyone else has similar thoughts that they revisit.

submitted by /u/wholecookedchook
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/msTd1UM

No comments:

Post a Comment