Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Weight loss reccomendation with no kitchen available

So.

During the last year i've been living in a shared accommodation, and due to my social anxiety using the shared kitchen is not really an option (especially during weekdays, as most of my spoons for being around other people are used at work).

I have a rice cooker in my room (although it's a bit of a hassle to use more than a couple of times a week, given that the room is pretty tiny), and a little fridge where to store stuff.

I have like knives and a cutting board and stuff, but again, meal prep is generally a big hassle to do in the room cause it's pretty cramped.

Right now I've been mostly eating ham sandwiches and takeaway, which has been slowly making me gain a bunch of weight.

Any recommendation on healthy and low calories meal i can order/prepare with this current setup?

Personally my perfect balance for satisfaction/weight loss, was when most of my meals were basically spiced grilled chicken and veggies, but without a kitchen that is very much not something that I can whip out in 20 minutes like i used to. As much as i can still cook some stews in my rice cooker, it is way more work and very inconvenient to do in the tiny room.

submitted by /u/VeryTiredGirl93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tYMQm9L

No comments:

Post a Comment