Sunday, June 18, 2023

Need to lose weight.

I'm currently 25 years old, weighing approximately 79.5 kilograms and standing at a height of 5'7" to 5'8". I have been feeling quite insecure about the excess belly fat I've gained over the past four years. To address this issue, I am determined to lose weight. My plan involves reducing my daily calorie intake to around 800-1000 calories and a daily walk of 5-6 kilometers. My goal is to lose around 5-7 kilograms within a two-month period. Is it possible for me to lose 5-7 KGs with this plan? Due to my strict schedule and the high temperatures in Islamabad, Pakistan, I am unable to spend more than an hour outside. However, I am considering joining a gym after a month to further enhance my weight loss efforts. I am open to any additional suggestions or advice you may have.

submitted by /u/awaisgt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Xt8Ygri

No comments:

Post a Comment