Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Starting off again and Im completely clueless

(18F) I went to the gym from October last year and stopped in March so that I could dedicate my time to studying for exams. Well, I’ve just finished, and I’m looking to properly start my weight loss journey but I feel kinda hopeless. I’m currently at about 80kg, and want to bring myself down to 55kg. I’m never able to sustain any hobbies for long, and the same happened with when I began calorie counting and working out last year. Does anyone have any experience with this? I know it’s just lack of discipline, and I have my goals, but I don’t know how I can keep myself going to actually reach those goals.

and, how many kilos can I realistically cut down by the end of September? Is my goal weight too unrealistic?

submitted by /u/throwaway1423322211
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/kCeb4hc

No comments:

Post a Comment