Friday, June 9, 2023

🖤 Week 1 Results | - 3.6 Pounds

F29, 5'8, SW: 304, GW: 180, CW: 300.4

Week 1 Results: Down 3.6 Pounds or 1.2% !!

Week 1 Recap:

• Agreed to participate in family weight loss challenge of 10% by the end of August (aligns with my secret goals already!)

• Created framework for weight loss (dates, goals, measurements/stats)

• Faked participation in my birthday celebration at work (got fancy coffees – pretended to sip mine, dumped later)

• Bought some athletic gear to make sure I have enough fresh outfits for workouts

• Planned out my fitness routine: starting with days of the week and areas of focus for each day

• Created playlists of workout videos to follow along with, based on focus

• Worked out for 95 mins (sweaty and sooooore for days)

• Husband wanted to get ice cream (he has been on an ice cream kick lately), told him he could if I could get some fresh blueberries, we opted not to do any of it (happened 2x)

• Had a random strong urge to buy/find a snack on my lunch break; did not

• Ate healthy all week (salads, smoothies, veggies, burrito bowl)

• Still had coffee creamer all week, going to take a while to break that habit (I’ll start reducing my coffee intake over the next few weeks)

• Snuck in a quick, unexpected workout while he was getting groceries

• Stayed up late to get some more movement in before weigh-day, even though I have been under the weather all week

Definitely need to get more movement in. That is not enough to get me where I want to be, but a good first week nonetheless.

submitted by /u/redditlurkyloo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/50kJqot

No comments:

Post a Comment