Sunday, June 25, 2023

Need help with plateau and rising weight

I really need help with the mental aspect of losing weight and making healthier choices. I am 6' 2" 19 year old male, I currently am in the 260s and using the navy method I have a body fat of about 30%. I started my weight loss journey new years 2021 at 315 lbs, 10 months later I was in 250s, then I plaited for a year and a half, I then went to university where I end freshman year at 240, since being back home mid May I have ballooned up to 20 lbs.

I feel and look disgusting in the mirror, my clothes aren't lose anymore and I am surrounded by so much fat I hate that I undid all my progress. I know how to lose weight, increase calorie output through exercising and to decrease calorie input through a caloric deficit or about 500 or 1000 calories daily and the math says I should lose 2 lb per week. I did strict calorie counting to be around 1,500 calories per day in college and the two pounds per week never worked for me. But being back home I just couldn't make healthier choices, I can't stop eating and allowing myself to eat whenever I want and how much I want. I just need help getting back into the mental state of being motivated and driven to improve my health.

I think a big reason why I was able to make so much progress in the first year was due to the fact that I knew I might wait I was closer to dying of heart disease at a young age and that scared me and put a fire under my butt to lose weight but I got comfortable at 250 lb as I stayed on that weight for a year and a half, and being back home I just can't shut my mouth. What can I do to improve my motivation drive to actually follow through and do healthy choices? I messed up my foot 2 weeks ago and I can't run or walk on it too much or I'll just be an extreme pain and I want to play soccer and basketball with my friends but I can't so I just stay indoors eat and do online classes.

I know I need to fix the issue at hand so I could be in the routine by the time that I go back to University in early August so I could continue to improve but right now I'm just fattening myself and I can't stop I don't know what to do.

submitted by /u/GHOST1MERP
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CLZouqd

No comments:

Post a Comment