Friday, June 23, 2023

Deficit Woes

Hi all,

So, I work for a health and well-being weight loss program so I'm not totally in the dark about weight loss, but I'm really struggling this week.

Last week (week 1 of yet another start) I was in deficit, upped my walking, set to lose around 0.5-0.8kg. I lost 1.4kg. Great.

This week, I was in my typical maintenance calories, so I was expecting not to lose anything (that's fine by me) but I've put all the weight BACK ON so I'm back to square one, and then some. So I'm about 0.4kg HEAVIER, just by having a normal, nonexcessive week.

I feel like I've got to be in deficit, starvation mode all the time to lose and it's starting to really get me down. This is the heaviest I've been ever and I'm seriously considering Sandexa or a gastric band to beat this once and for all.

Why can't I just have a "normal" week without piling it all back on?

submitted by /u/Severe_Attitude2608
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sGrX2I9

No comments:

Post a Comment