Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Yeah I cant do it. . .

Well, maybe an exaggeration but holy shit it's hard. And I don't have a lot to lose, maybe 25-30 pounds, but I've had this goal for YEARS.

A few things I have not been doing:

  • tracking calories precisely
  • food journal
  • tracking progress

I have been eating less and have been more active.

Maybe I'm plateauing or maybe my journey is super slow, or maybe I'm actually eating more than I think. I am genuinely not sure if those things I mentioned I'm not doing would help or not. Eating less = weight loss, not sure why I need the extra things. Is it just a motivation thing?

I don't have much more to lose, so some tips or just general motivation would be super helpful here.

submitted by /u/Spiritual_Mention577
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nUAP3uy

No comments:

Post a Comment