Thursday, June 29, 2023

How does someone who has never exercised before get in a routine of exercising?

I (F18) started my weight loss journey in early May weighing in at about 183lbs. It was the most I had ever weighed before and I felt disgusted with myself. For a long time, I had kept a consistent weight of about 145-155lbs (which is my ideal weight), but I had some really traumatic things happen to me in a short span of time that had caused me to eat for comfort. I would eat McDonald’s every day for weeks, sometimes I would eat McDonald’s and Dairy Queen in the same day. I’m talking like a quarter pounder + a 10pc + a cheeseburger and then for dessert a medium blizzard. I would rack up to about 2800 calories a day, a ton of carbs, fat, everything in between. Since May I’ve EXTREMELY limited fast food because that was a big problem for me. I’ll usually have it every other weekend and only have something smaller like a 6pc that would still keep me in my calories deficit. It’s definitely not perfect still, but it works for me. I currently have a calorie deficit of about 1300 calories and since May I’ve already gotten down to 174lbs. Lowering my serving sizes, drinking more water, and limiting fast food has really been helpful to me, but I wanted to start another healthy habit like exercising! I’ve never exercised before in my life regularly and I wanted to start incorporating it into my daily routine. I would love some tips from this community to get started or exercises that are beginner-friendly/not crazy strenuous that would help me in my weight loss journey! :-)

submitted by /u/stinkcl0wn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/64eIROG

No comments:

Post a Comment