Thursday, June 29, 2023

Building muscle while losing fat is the toughest thing for me and i need help

I 20m, have been going through a weight loss journey for quite a while. In high school in my senior year, i was 350 pounds. A couple of months down the road and i go down to 220. During that time, i really didn’t lift much and did a lot of cardio, i realized though that i killed a lot of my muscles and not so much of fat. A couple of more months down the road and now we are here. I weighed myself and i saw i was 275.

I started to go back to the gym on saturday, went back sunday and saw lots of progress, already down to 266. I started to take creatine because i want to gain more muscles and i took 3 days off of the gym because my arms were literally dead those days. Stepped on the scale 5 minutes ago and i’m back to 274.6.

What the fuck happened? It seems so difficult to do both. I know muscle mass weighs more than fat but within 3 days, i did not gain 8 pounds of muscle mass. I understand creatine can also keep water in you and goes to your muscles which is nice but i heard it takes roughly a month for any real effects to start showing up. What did i do wrong?

submitted by /u/TylerB110202
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wd1k329

No comments:

Post a Comment