Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Does fat get jiggly during weight loss?

I’ve lost about 45 pounds and now my fat is jiggly and moves around. Is this permanent? I have lost weight and it didn’t use to be like this. I wonder if this is lose skin but idk if it would be jiggly when I move around if it was lose skin rather than jiggly fat…. Idk if something like this has happens to anyone else when they are losing weight…. Will it go away soon it’s ruining my physique and when I punch my stomach jiggles a lot. And I have to take my shirt off for martial arts. I know there are two types of fat one jiggly and one hard so did I lose the hard fat and do I now have the jiggly fat instead. I have also heard that it means you have little muscles so should I try building muscle other than that I have no idea what else I should be doing to stop this….

Sorry if this is wrong place to post

submitted by /u/Colebor33
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uV6RYfN

No comments:

Post a Comment