Saturday, June 10, 2023

My Fellow Singles - How to Navigate Dating while Working on Weight Loss?

F32/5'9"/SW 103.1kg/CW 97.9kg/1st GW 90kg

Hello everyone!

As a single person, and with the summer around the corner, the question of dating and going (back) on the apps comes up. But when you are on your health journey - working on yourself, exercising, watching your diet, etc. - how do you balance that while dating? Do you put yourself out there, or do you wait til later?

Personally I'd like to get back out there, but I think my anxieties on how people would perceive me (eg. "You look different in your pictures") as well as past experiences of how I've been treated as a fat person has given me pause. Thanks to good ol' therapy it has gotten better, but it can be a challenge still.

I would love to hear your stories and perspectives on this, thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/gggetswings
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/EHZMyKG

No comments:

Post a Comment