Saturday, June 24, 2023

Checking in a year later... (82% of my weight loss goal)

So I first joined this sub nearly a year ago. I had started my weight loss journey in March of 2022 after I was denied a ride on a new roller coaster opening up. I weighed myself and came in at 232 (I'm a 6'2" male). I decided that I was going to lose 100 pounds. When I joined this sub I had lost 36 pounds and conquered the roller coaster that set everything in motion. Fast forward a year and in March of this year I was down to 255 and I got down to 250 at the end of April. The day after that weigh-in, I went on vacation and eased up on diet. Some stuff happened in May and I didn't ease back into my routine.

So today I weighed in at 255. I had a pretty good week with exercise and was better at monitoring my calories and macros. I'm going to be starting a new weight lifting routine in a couple of weeks. I'm ready to hopefully hit my goal weight in possibly August.

Godspeed everyone and keep at it!

submitted by /u/redfoot12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/xh6nobs

No comments:

Post a Comment