Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Im so confused about the 10k steps

So I have been seeing a lot recently of people posting how they’ve lost so much weight through 10k steps a day. I myself do anywhere between 15-20k steps a day and I have not seen any weight loss. Actually I’ve been gaining weight very steadily recently. I am at the heaviest I have ever been even though I’m constantly moving. I know I’m eating 2000 calories a day but that should be average and maintenance at least for a 22 year old 5’5 female. Especially with the amount I move. My eating habits are the same as they’ve always been so I don’t know where this weight gain is coming from. My health app is telling me I’m trending at more calories burned and steps then last year too (but im at least 10-15lbs heavier). Is my metabolism slowing down? I thought that was a myth about age.

submitted by /u/Background-Gap-9038
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0sUTVWY

No comments:

Post a Comment