Sunday, June 18, 2023

Please Help

Hello Everyone! This past week I had a major wake-up call to what comes with being overweight and having an unhealthy lifestyle. I ended up needing to go to the ER for an extremely infected Pilonidal cyst and will need surgery in a few weeks to keep it from coming back. What causes this? Being an overweight, inactive, white male. I have never felt the need to lose weight because I am happy and generally pretty healthy, but it seems my health is starting to catch up with my habits and I need to begin to make some changes. I have some problems with food and like to eat quite a bit even when I'm not hungry and I know that's going to be really hard to get past because it's something I've always done...but I know It's the main reason I am overweight. How can I get past this habit of eating so much and also eating when I don't need to? Also, what are some good diets/meal plans to go by during my weight loss journey? I feel like I am ready to make a change and that it's what's best for me, I just need some advice and some help getting started. I am a restaurant server, so I am moving a lot, but I have started a gym membership to hopefully help me out, just need some determination to get out regularly and work out. I am currently about 250 pounds and want to get to about 180, I feel like that should be an achievable goal with some hard work. Thank you guys and I will keep y'all updated!

submitted by /u/Presidentwiggins
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/L68OdjZ

No comments:

Post a Comment