Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Lost 18lb in 2 months- wondering if thats normal?

For some background, I’m 27F, and about 5 4”. I had some blood work done and realized I needed to make some major lifestyle changes. I started at 208lb 2 months ago, and am now 190lb.

I haven’t been very active at all, but I did completely change my diet. I used to eat out 5-6 days a week (usually very unhealthy food too), and since getting blood work back I’ve been eating 95% at home, cooking healthy foods, watching carbs and pretty much cut out sugar. I’ve also been free from alcohol for 6 months.

Just curious if this is normal, or seems healthy, considering I haven’t been exercising at all to achieve this? I’m new to weight loss so I wasn’t sure.

submitted by /u/blackcobrae
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dgvnfx9

No comments:

Post a Comment