Saturday, June 10, 2023

First time at the gym: let’s talk about it!

Hi everyone.

I think one of the most abysmal thoughts as a fat person is going to the gym. To be honest, I was SO worried. I know you all get it.

But I knew that I had to eventually get into the gym. Though I don’t believe that everyone HAS to go to the gym, I think it helps more than you expect. Especially with my end goals, I knew that I needed to start going to the gym.

And honestly guys, it went amazing. I took one of my friends with me. She was super patient with me, taught me how to use the machines, and showed me how to stretch to make sure I wasn’t super sore by the end.

I didn’t feel judged, I just enjoyed my workout! We stayed for 3 hours and we hit so much stuff. I even tried the Stairmaster for the first time! It was so sweet!

My point is, if you’re worried about the gym, just do it! I saw so many different ages, body types, and activities. It was comforting & the best part is - I didn’t feel alone.

Best wishes on your weight loss, all!

Earthy

submitted by /u/earthyisland
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/63gLqtb

No comments:

Post a Comment