Saturday, June 10, 2023

Losing Weight With Baby Sis

So my baby sis has always been a very physical person. She was a tom by when we were kids, gains muscle easily and the last physical fight we had as teens she almost won because she was suddenly crazy strong. I vowed never to get into a fight with her again because she'd definitely kick my ass even though I was older and larger.

I've lost 40 pounds over the last couple years and kept it off, but still had 30 to lose at the beginning of this year. Meanwhile baby sis was diagnosed with prediabetes and high blood pressure, she needed to lose a 100 pounds. So we decided to do it together with check-ins, etc...She dropped 30 pounds in a month which was really impressive, but of course her weight loss slowed after that.

At the end of May both of us were frustrated with a weight loss situation and decided to do a hard push and drop 15 pounds in 5 weeks, by restricting heavily and exercising even more this includes me going to the gym with baby once a week, I prefer to exercise at home.

She was so annoying. On the one hand she's super supportive and knows a lot on the other hand my thighs hurt so much today. I have to pee and I need to eat but I don't even want to move right now!!! I think she's secretly getting back at me for that last fight when we were teens. *insert crying gif here*

This isn't really a vent, just a whine because my thighs hurt...*sniff*

submitted by /u/9for9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/S9troxV

No comments:

Post a Comment