Friday, June 16, 2023

Lost 40 pounds but not yet seeing the results I hoped for

Since December I decided to lose weight, and since then I've lost 40 pounds by using intermittent fasting and lots of exercise I recently started weight training in to my mix of cardio.

I feel great and have started to receive compliments on my weight loss but I'm having a hard time seeing it myself.

For context I'm 30 M 5'9" SW:220 CW:180 GW:160?

Are the next 20 pounds going to hit my mid section more as I hit a healthy BMI? I have quite a significant belly and chest, and that's the part of me I've been the most insecure about. I feel like 20 pounds isn't enough to effectively target it.

My arms and lower legs have been effected the most so far. I can see they have really slimmed down.

I'm still highly motivated but I just thought that by now I'd see better results with the stats I've hit.

Thanks for any input!

submitted by /u/Gentlemanly_Penguin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3NkpftL

No comments:

Post a Comment