Thursday, June 8, 2023

It's really frustrating to lose all progress just like this

I started my weight loss journey about 45 days ago. I was 205lbs and had reduced to 197lbs by the end of first month. I did it with prolonged intermittent fasting for 5 days/week. However, this week I had a marriage ceremony to attend to. I was involved in an eating frenzy since Friday till Wednesday(6 days) with absolutely no restrictions at all. I weighed in yesterday and discovered myself to be back to 203lbs. My body feels just like a sponge...soaking up everything in my foods and storing as fat.

I just can't believe that I lost all my progress in just 6 days. I am feeling largely demotivated. Why did it so happen? Whats wrong with my body? Is there anyone out there who gained back weight at such a fast rate

submitted by /u/EtsyNewb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sUEqZ1j

No comments:

Post a Comment