Thursday, June 8, 2023

Does alcohol on its own really hinder weight loss? Is there any okay amount?

My question is pretty simple: if I factor in a white claw or two and remain within my calorie count for the day, will it still slow down my weight loss?

I'm a newbie to weight loss/fitness, but getting serious about trying to get in shape and lose 10 pounds. I've cut down on my alcohol intake tremendously, which I definitely think has helped. I'm basically wondering if it will hurt my progress if I have 1-2 nights a week where I have a drink but stay within my calorie goal. I have a pretty good handle on self control, so I'm not worried about accidentally overeating or having more than one or two drinks on those days. Just wondering if I should treat alcohol like a dessert that I can have every now and then, or if it is something I need to avoid entirely.

I understand that every person is different, so I am curious to hear from people's varied experiences and not necessarily seeking a definitive answer.

submitted by /u/jneu97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Y4FfdA

No comments:

Post a Comment