Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Vegetables and fruit do they make you fat?

Have you ever felt that you lose less or gain weight because you eat certain vegetables or fruit?

In my case, eating too much fruit (those with more sugar, such as bananas) slows my weight loss or gives me cravings. I choose to eat fruit for dessert or mix it with yoghurt so that my insulin doesn't spike. I will be hungrier if I eat just one piece of fruit between meals.
On the other hand, eating vegetables in salads or roasted vegetables before eating makes me feel fuller for longer. I haven't noticed that vegetables slow down my weight loss. Except for french fries, if we can consider them vegetables lol.

submitted by /u/drarkazul
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VtxHdfL

No comments:

Post a Comment