Thursday, June 15, 2023

How to draw the line between intermittent fasting and an eating disorder?

Long story short, I struggle with food. I’ve had disordered eating as a teen. As an adult I eat normal, but since getting into a relationship 2 years ago I gained a good 20lbs. I want to go back down to what I was before (right now I’m 140lbs, trying to get back to 120)

Everyone says intermittent fasting is a great tool for weight loss, but idk how to go about it in a way that won’t make me fall back into unhealthy and obsessive eating patterns.

So basically what I’m asking is how can i know where the line is between intermittent fasting and forcing myself to starve?

submitted by /u/offbrandbarbie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/O72IsGh

No comments:

Post a Comment