Monday, June 5, 2023

Does anyone else experience this strange weight loss pattern?

I stay at the same weight with only minimal fluctuations for 1.5-2 weeks, no matter how much I exercise and how large my calorie deficit is. Even on days that I create over 1500 kcals of deficit by lowering my intake a little and exercising vigorously, the weight stays the same. It leaves me so frustrated.

Then, something, which I still can't figure what, happens and I finally start some drops on the scale. I suddenly lose 2-3 kg in a matter of a few days, then regain a small portion of it in the next few.

And from there, the cycle continues. I stay at that lower weight for some time, then the drop happens.

I'm wondering if it is some kind of water retention caused by the 6-day strength training program I am on.

I would rather see a stable decrease. Did you guys experience this issue before?

submitted by /u/Frograli
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gdi3OVx

No comments:

Post a Comment