Thursday, June 29, 2023

Planning to try out weight training for weight loss. Things to keep in mind/ general advice appreciated.

22M, 5’11, 98 KG.

I have experience with weight loss. About 2 years ago I reduced my weight from 110 KG to 87 KG from just yoga (in the mornings) and a bit of running/jogging (45 minutes in the evening). I was also following a restrictive diet with the help of a health nutritionist (IF (8 PM-12PM next day) along with balanced meals in lunch and dinner).

I put on weight in the past year due to some personal reasons (went to 101 KG last month), and now I’ve started to get back on track to lose back that weight, and signed up with the same nutritionist.

What I noticed during my last weight loss journey was that I had a lot of loose skin and even though I lost a lot of weight, I didn’t look fit at all. So I want to build muscle while I also lose weight.

So I want to know how much does lifting or weight training in my case? I’m planning to do weight training in the mornings during my IF, and do some running in the evenings like I did earlier. What are your thoughts on my plan and what are some tips or tricks I could use in my plan?

Some do’s and don’t’s are appreciated.

submitted by /u/Aggravating_Phrase34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Lf8nIoZ

No comments:

Post a Comment