Tuesday, July 2, 2019

14 Reasons I'm Losing Weight

We all have our reasons, and I'm sure some on my list mirror your own. Excuse me for filling up your r/loseit feed with this stuff, but I needed to put this out publicly to possibly get some feedback and accountability. For the last 6 days I've been on r/BTFC and have lost a surprising 4.2lbs due to eating well, Intermittent Fasting and HIIT. Anyways, here goes...

  1. I hate the way I look. I see healthy, happy people all around me while I sit here miserable and fat. I want to look sexy for once, for women to notice me for once instead of glance over me to look at the guy across the room.
  2. I hate that I don’t have any stamina or any fitness level above basic. I want to be able to do all the things without sweating a ridiculous amount or being short of breath. I want to be an athlete for once in my life!
  3. I want to surprise the fuck out of everyone I know. Let those compliments rain in!!!!
  4. I want to live longer. I don’t have health insurance at the moment, haven’t been to the doctor in half my life, and I really don’t have much time to do this. Like...13 years until I’m fucking 50. Yikes.
  5. I want to look good in clothes. I know it’s similar to the first reason, but not really. I want to buy clothes like everyone else, not XL and L shirts in the stores nobody wants to go to.
  6. I want to be proud of myself. I want FOR ONCE to accomplish this weight loss goal I set out for myself in 2012. SHIT! It’s been 7 years and you haven’t really done anything to lose weight except that one time you were 9 pounds from your goal and gave up like an idiot.
  7. I want that one ex that called me a fat ass to see me once more and see what she’s missing out on.
  8. I finally want to learn how to eat like a normal person. I’ve been using food as a bandaid for my emotional and mental problems for too long. Time to put on the big boy pants and deal with these problems like a man!
  9. I want to go to the beach or swimming pools without feeling embarrassed and keep my shirt on the whole time because I’m afraid someone will laugh at my gross man boobs and belly.
  10. I want to CRUSH the competition in r/BTFC and be 1st place in something for my life! Even if I don’t win, not quitting and losing weight will be enough for me. However, I want that sweet, sweet victory of winning and I can taste it!
  11. Everyone in my family has lost weight and kept it off but me. I know they love me no matter what, but I don’t ever want to be ‘that guy’ at the family table again. Hate it that they pass me the plate last because they’re afraid I’ll take all the food. They’re right though, I used to take all the food. NO MORE! Learning portion control and healthy habits is going to see you through.
  12. I want my dog to have a better life. Currently I take him out for walks and play with him, but I want it even better for him. I want long hikes in the woods that he can enjoy. I want to take him on runs to keep him in good shape. I want my buddy to live a longer life, and if I’m the cause of him getting fat or out of shape, I’ll be so angry at myself.
  13. My 20 year High School reunion is in exactly 3 years from this month. I want to stroll in there and almost be kicked out because nobody recognizes who I am. I want their frickin’ jaws to drop when they see me looking all sexy in a suit and tie.
  14. Lastly, and almost most importantly, I don’t want to let the kid who dreamed of being a big fit muscular guy down. The kid I was 30 years ago wanted me to be fit! He saw his best friend working out with his dad and wanted that. He saw that same friend take the best spot on the football team he wanted, then start dating the girl he wanted. Don’t let that little guy down, because you’ve made him so proud in so many other ways in your life.
submitted by /u/tobraham
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RNk0qf

No comments:

Post a Comment