Tuesday, July 2, 2019

16 year old gonna try now

Hi This account is made purely for this post and I have finally decided to cut the bs out my life and that includes getting fit . Just turned 16 last month and my height is 5 foot 11 inches . But my weight it as 120kg and this NEEDS to go down . Summer is here and it’s the best time to do it . I’m also quite lost on this weight loss thing and the only thing I have really researched is calorie deficit and meal planning . But I hope reddit could give me some tips and help me achieve my short goal which is 110kg ( tryna take small steps) . I heard the intellectuals of reddit can really help so here I am . I’m also not that active but like to play basketball and football( soccer for you Americans :) ) I just would like someone to guide me through this and if I can I will post updates

submitted by /u/Determinedtoloseit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LzyQzi

No comments:

Post a Comment