Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Looking for recipes!

Hey guys. I’m trying to loose around a stone in 3 months, after recently loosing ten pounds in 8 weeks. I stuck to my diet plan religiously with no slip ups for the entire 8 weeks, but as my allowed food was restricted (only meat, certain vegetables, fruit and water) I fell into the pattern of eating the same thing every single day, swapping out only the meat for dinner between chicken breast and steak.

I want to try this diet again, but need inspiration for meals. I’m so sick of eating the same things day in day out no changes!!! What are some of your favourite meals to cook that have helped with weight loss?

I can have pretty much any vegetables, however I am picky about meat so tend to only eat chicken and beef. No pasta, bread, rice etc is allowed.

Thanks for the help in advance!!

submitted by /u/rachypooooox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KUAqfH

No comments:

Post a Comment