Thursday, July 18, 2019

Biggest I’ve ever been..

I was active ALL of my life. I was in dance, cheerleading, gymnastics, etc. Every day of the week I was active. When I graduated high school all of that changed. I ended up moving out of my moms house and started hanging with the wrong crowd. I got into drugs so weight was never an issue. I’m now 21 years old, been clean of drugs for about 2 1/2 years now ..and I have gained SO much weight. The last year and a half I’ve gained about 65 lbs ( I’m now 201 lbs) and i know it’s because I don’t ever exercise and my eating habits are terrible.... I just need some advice on how to begin my weight loss journey. I know I should probably start counting my calories, choosing healthier foods, exercising more.. it’s just a lot to take in because I’ve never had to do this before. I felt that this would be the best place to find some guidance..

submitted by /u/roxxirocks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SlK244

No comments:

Post a Comment