Thursday, July 18, 2019

Body fat percentage questions

Apologies if this is addressed in the FAQs...I've lost over 50 lbs and am at the very tip top of healthy BMI for my height; however I want to keep going. I do an intense cardio/strength bootcamp style class twice a week for an hour each class; I walk daily around 3 miles, and do two 30 min sessions on the stationary bike at work weekly. So I'm getting a decent amount of exercise...my body fat percentage (measured using that Omron device that you hold with both hands out in front of you) has dropped from the mid/upper 40s to 36.9% currently. I know these numbers aren't the most accurate but at least there's been a loss. I want to lose more weight, but I also want to aim for a "fit" body fat percentage for my age (52) IF it's at all possible, which according to what I've read is around 25%? Is it just a matter of continued exercise and weight loss? Or do you have to really up the exercise to achieve this? Or do you reach a point where it just won't go lower, no matter what you do...? Thanks!!

submitted by /u/LonelyTicket0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xVXEty

No comments:

Post a Comment