Monday, July 1, 2019

Do You Weigh Yourself the Exact Time Every Morning? Does it Matter?

Hey everyone! So I’ve been at this weight loss thing for over 5 months now and lost 53 pounds mostly thru CICO. I usually weigh myself every morning and started since last month imputing the daily weights on my Happy Scale app.

Anyways, I know the best way to weigh yourself is in morning with little to no clothing after using the bathroom before eating or drinking anything. But the does the time in morning counts? I typically work evenings so I weigh myself in mid mornings. I noticed when I wake up extra early in the morning (like 5 am, my cat usually wants some food lol), I weigh myself and my weight is a bit high compared to a few hours later (9 am). Should I pick a consistent time to weigh myself?

submitted by /u/MadameCassie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jm2INb

No comments:

Post a Comment