Monday, July 1, 2019

YouTube channels that keep me motivated!

Here are some of my favourites... Because I'm a woman, mine are heavily skewed towards female YouTubers. Sorry dudes.

Hopefully these can motivate others.

Sarah's Day An Australian fitness/holistic health YouTuber. Some of her holistic beliefs are a bit too kooky for me, but she's really bubbly and likeable. I find her for the most part to be really genuine, and I particularly like her grocery haul videos and recipe videos. Plus, her baby and dog are adorable.

Natacha Oceane In terms of fitness, she is a MACHINE. She regularly uploads workout videos and sets herself challenges (e.g. US Marine Fitness Test). Sometimes her challenges are a bit out there (e.g eating 10 000 calories), but for the most part I find her to be likeable and inspirational. I don't really take nutrition advice from her because she says she eats 2500+ calories a day and I don't work out nearly enough to warrant that.

*Sarah's Day and Natacha Oceane both have a history of disordered eating that they acknowledge now and then in videos. This could be triggering for people with a similar background.

Michelle Khare I love her videos where she helps friends and family get into shape. A lot of her videos aren't fitness/health related, but the ones that are are great. She reminds me a little of Safiya Nygaard, although her content is totally different.

As Is I'm not really sure what the focus of this channel is, other than exploring things that are trendy. Their weight loss videos center around things like trying the Kardashians' diet, or two friends swapping diets for a week. A bit Buzzfeed-y, but mostly fun fluff.

Supersize vs Superskinny A British show that has a very overweight person and very underweight person swap diets. Equal parts silly and genuinely heartwarming. Plus, loads of full episodes of varying quality are available on YouTube.

Secret Eaters Another British show. This one follows people who are in denial about the cause of their weight gain and helps them change their eating habits.

I've been watching so much of the above lately that I'm paranoid I'm going to run out of videos. Which ones did you like and what are YOUR favourite channels?

submitted by /u/Kthulu_Kardashian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FLlXPf

No comments:

Post a Comment