Monday, July 1, 2019

I lost the first 10 pounds!

I started my weight loss journey in May doing CiCo. I wasn't fully committed to it, I would spend a week logging faithfully and the next week slipping back to unhealthy habits but using smaller portions.

A couple weeks ago, my manager said she is starting a weight loss challenge in which everyone who joins bets $20, and whoever loses the largest percentage of their weight gets the money at the end.

Today is the official start of that challenge and we are all posting our weigh-ins. I realized from my weigh-in that I have lost 10 pounds, from 270 to 259.6. This really reinvigorated me to fully commit to this lifestyle change. Also, being in a competition feels hugely motivating, but I'm making myself hold back from the urge to crash diet because I want this to be sustainable in the long run.

Anyways, I'm just happy that I lost the first 10 and wanted to share with you all!

submitted by /u/DysphoricAddictions
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yox4EQ

No comments:

Post a Comment