Thursday, July 4, 2019

F/24/5’1” - i’ve lost 56.2 pounds and I feel amazing.

56 freaking pounds!!

I’m someone who has always struggled with my weight. Chubby child, slimmed out a little in high school, then the stress of full time college and working to pay bills led me to an alcohol dependence which packed the pounds on.

In 2013, when I graduated high school, I was 155. In 2018, when I graduated college, I was 215. My highest recorded weight was 226.6.

I slowly began losing weight in 2018 - I thought that was going to be my year. In reality, I worked out a lot more consistently, but did not change my eating (or drinking !) habits very much at all.

Come November of 2018, I got ridiculously ill with some kind of bronchial infection and couldn’t eat (or get drunk) for a couple days. Weirdly, this was the kickstart I needed.

I stopped eating meat and cut back on drinking (almost completely stopped, actually). My weight loss was a slow trickle at this point.

In January, I bought an exercise bike off of amazon. I plopped it in front of my TV and swore to myself that if I wanted to watch TV or play video games, i’d use the damn thing.

I have.

I’ve lost 56.2 pounds overall - 37.8 of that has been since January.

I fit back in clothes from high school, i’m so much happier and more confident, and I feel so much more comfortable in my body now. I can’t believe the things I used to do when I was fat to avoid simple movement and stairs. My life has completely changed. :)

submitted by /u/crashbandico0t
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YGbxYg

No comments:

Post a Comment