Monday, July 15, 2019

Friendly reminder not to limit yourself too much

Hello all,

Just wanted to share a little advice that has affected me recently. I’ve shared my story on this sub before but for this just know that I’ve been taking weight loss seriously since about April of this year and have lost a little over 40 lbs in that time.

Recently I had a body composition test and had my BMR calculated above the calories I had been eating on a daily basis. They also recommended me eating a lot more on my workout days. I was skeptical at first as I had been seeing results and wasn’t having problems with my restriction, but decided to at least try it out.

Since then I am eating about 4500 extra calories a week (I am a large man I know this is like 3+ days for some people) my weight loss has slowed down some but I am still losing about 1.5 pounds a week and I feel better and stronger.

It was also nice to see my actual body comp levels as I am still firmly planted in the obese BMI category but have a healthy body fat percentage (hoping to get it to fitness levels)

Sorry for the ramble just wanted to say that big restrictions aren’t always the best for everybody and online calculators aren’t always accurate

submitted by /u/pastripebanana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ShTVQd

No comments:

Post a Comment