Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Getting too obsessed with the scale.

I started my weight loss journey a couple months back, but it’s been about a week and a half that I started taking Phentermine. I finally am taking the gym, counting calories, and my health overall way more serious than before.

I bought a digital scale on Amazon that also keeps track of my BMI, muscle fat, etc etc. Since I saw a 5lb difference in a week (give or take since the scale isn’t always 100% accurate), I can now tell i’m getting a little too obsessive with wanting to weigh myself every day or even 3 times a day.

What can I do to keep my mind off of wanting to weigh myself so many times in a day/week? It sounds ridiculous, I know, but I think it’s because i’m finally noticing the numbers go down. The last two days I haven’t seen a difference on the scale and my energy and motivation just took a downfall.

On that note, where is the best place to weigh yourself? I know carpet gives inaccurate numbers, so is just hardwood floor okay? Also, I hear many people say it’s best to weigh yourself in the morning (naked?) before you have had anything to drink or eat, some say before you go to the bathroom in the morning?

I hope i don’t sound ridiculous. Thank you.

submitted by /u/axoliz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GnCU2r

No comments:

Post a Comment