Wednesday, July 24, 2019

High schooler needing words of encouragement!

Hi everyone, thank you for clicking this post. I want to start off my story by saying that I’m young. I’m still-in-high-school-young. I want to write this because I know there are a lot of people my age reading this subreddit right now, and I want them to know that they aren’t the only one. ANYWAY...

I’m 240 pounds. I’m a 240lb high school girl. To be honest, I’m completely lost within my weight loss journey. Last summer, I started at 223lbs and ended at 198lbs. Somehow, I’ve ended up way worse than I started. It feels awful. It’s hard to show up because I feel so ugly. High school is the time where you’re supposed to have your first love, kiss, boyfriend, and whatever else there is. But I know that won’t happen to be, simply because I’m fat. My parents take me to get a physical once a year. Every single time, I dread going because I know what they’re going to say. They’re going to say that I’m obese and I need to lose weight. They always try to say it so nicely too, which makes it hurt more for some reason. I’m going back in a few days, and I just looked at myself in the mirror. I’m fatter than I’ve ever been. I’m the ugliest I’ve ever been. I need help. I do have some hope. In a few weeks, marching band starts up again. I’ll be getting exercise with that, and was hoping to just not eat as much during band camp so I could shed a few pounds. I want to start eating healthy. I actually really like vegetables, especially carrots. The problem is that my parents never buy them. I want them to, but I don’t want to sound annoying.

It would be awesome if somebody could leave some words of encouragement or some tips in the comments, that would be awesome. Thank you guys so much! Reddit is the best :)

submitted by /u/annoyingnoiz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GtUh1D

No comments:

Post a Comment