Monday, July 1, 2019

half way to my first goal!

f 5’5 207lbs, 22 years old

i am down from 241.8lbs, which means i’m .2 pounds away from having lost 35 pounds :) i’m so anxious to lose the next 35 pounds, though i know it might be slower than the first and i am waiting for that first plateau to hit. 172 is the lowest i’ve weighed in my adult life back in 2017, when i lost 25 pounds the first time. it’s just so exciting to know i have 35 more pounds to lose to get back to that, when i was extremely happy with my body (for some reason! hahaha, i don’t know what i look like skinny so 172 WAS skinny to me). i don’t know what my ultimate goal will be, i imagine something like 150, but we’ll see once that time comes.

i have been doing cico since march 24th, so i’ve been doing this a little over 3 months now. i have calmed down on the cardio, mostly because life has hit me the last three weeks. but even then i have been averaging about 1.5 pounds lost a week. and trust me, i don’t get steps in on the days i don’t work out. i sit at a computer all day and then when i get home i sit some more. i walk 3-4 miles on the treadmill 4 times a week now, instead of 6 days a week. i eat 1200 calories a day. and i don’t eat out more than twice a month. and it happens to be mexican every time lol.

something i am worried about though: loose skin. my tits have obviously lost some fat in this process so they sag more (they were never perky to begin with). but i’m in a committed relationship with the Most Feminist™️ man of all existence so i don’t care. i’m more worried about my stomach having loose skin, selfishly because i love cute clothes and high waisted jeans and crop tops. but we will get there.

i know i don’t post much, but im lurking all the time. thank you guys for being so supportive to not only me, but to each other. i NEVER talk to anyone about my weight loss, because i find it can be annoying to ppl who aren’t doing it themselves. so i come here and see what we all go thru and i feel better. i’d post a before and after but i don’t know how šŸ˜‚ but thank you loseit! halfway there to my first goal! here we come onederland!

submitted by /u/idk06169
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XJddDo

No comments:

Post a Comment