Saturday, July 20, 2019

Hit my goal weight, but still have issues.

To preface this, I'm tall and skinny. I'm 6'2", and my weight was 164 before trying to lose. That may sound absurd, but my body is rail thin and I had just put on a bit of a gut.

I decided to make a change, adopted a healthy diet, and after 3 months reached my goal weight and then some. My waist shrunk by nearly two inches, which is great, but I still have love handles. The problem is that everyone around me notices my weight loss and says I look too thin. I understand where they are coming from, because weight came off everywhere, making me look even thinner than usual.

My plan is to work over the next year to gain back the weight I lost in fat and replace it with muscle through a slow increase in calories and weight training. My only issue is that I'd like to restrict my calories for a few more weeks to get rid of those love handles once and for good, but I'm afraid of having people judge me for losing more weight.

submitted by /u/StillRude
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JYJ6yT

No comments:

Post a Comment